The Design Squad faced some problems in their race car problem. They were assigned a tricycle and a wagon. They had to form a race car out of the two things.During the challenge they benefited from each other alot. They helped each other and kept each other in mind when they were creating the parts. They had advantages in using the materials that came with the items given. Like the bolts and screws.
I would approach the problem by awaring my teamates of that problems.Then I would look up any thing that can help me to solve or solve my problem.From watching this episode I learned that having a constant variable can be a good and bad thing. They can either benefit you or make u fall in completing your task. Sll because you cant get ride of them and you must use them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment