Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cycle 2 Week 8

Using technology has helped me as a student by enabling me to think outside of the box. While using technology I had to think in many was that i'm not used to thinking, so by doing that, this has made me a better student. Ifeel as thoughI did well so far this year on blogging/technology. To be honest I do feel I feel off at one point and time,but I got myself together and stepped up and got back on track. I could have just kept doing what I was suposed to do and avoid falling off. In the future I would like to do many more blogs with videos that can be watched, ones giving different examples of technology.

1 comment:

  1. - Daisha: Very detailed explanation ; it tells me that youh tink are intested in blogger &+ wanna do more activities onn here ha ha ' :) goo youhh (london tipton voice) !

    ReplyDelete